Recognized four times as a Top Workplace by The Orange County Register, QuestSoft Corporation maintains a #1 ranking for highest quality customer service in the compliance software industry. We are actively seeking a full-time Customer Support team member with previous support experience to join our Laguna Hills call center team. Our company is a well-established organization offering a competitive salary, generous benefits package (including 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, company paid holidays and Paid Time Off) and a fun team environment.
As an advanced-level Customer Support Representative in our service center, you will be responsible for providing high-level technical support to QuestSoft clients including responding to customer calls and emails, troubleshooting database issues, analyzing and providing the right solution. Oftentimes you will need to diagnose technical issues dealing with various network and computing environments. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, confident, independent and have excellent verbal and written skills. All applicants must be 100% customer service-focused. Only local candidates will be considered. This is not an IT position. No recruiters or phone calls please.
Optional Qualifications that are a Plus:
- Provide superb technical system and user support by responding to calls and emails; resolves user product or service problems by clarifying client’s technology issues; determines the cause of the problem; selects and explains the best solution to solve the client’s issue; expedites correction or adjustment.
- Establish, maintain, and increase client’s satisfaction through professional, courteous, and caring service.
- Resolve technical problems, detect patterns of issues, and coordinate with IT staff and supervisor regarding persistent problems.
- Thoroughly document all interactions with clients in case tracking system within 10 minutes of completing a call. Escalate complex and/or client sensitive issues to appropriate decision-maker.
- Work with clients, co-workers or third parties professionally and tactfully.
- Act as liaison between clients and third party vendors to determine and document specifications; use QuestSoft program utilities to create screens, map data and program logic.
- Perform pro-active work with designated QuestSoft clients. This may include reviewing test plans, and conducting regularly scheduled check-ins.
- Participate in QuestSoft or client specific product testing as required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills via telephone, in person, and in writing.
- Provide support or assistance to QuestSoft Sales and Training staff as required.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of job related information as required. This may include financial institution, compliance, or technical information.
- Maintains job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Existing experience with QuestSoft products, HMDA RELIEF, CRA RELIEF, Compliance EAGLE, Instant Geocoder.
- Experience with lending compliance including HMDA, CRA, Federal/State/Local regulations, High Cost, RESPA/TILA, HPML, MDIA, QM, ATR, Dodd-Frank.
- Familiarity with various Mortgage Loan Origination Systems (LOS).
- Experience in the Mortgage and/or Financial Industry.
- Software testing experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technical support environment.
- 3+ years experience in a software development company or financial institution.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
- Courteous and caring approach when dealing with customers.
- Works well under pressure.
- Previous software testing skills preferred.
- Mortgage and/or Financial Industry experience preferred.
- Mortgage Loan Origination systems experience preferred.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Values integrity, innovation and success.
- Self-starting problem solver.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn various loan origination systems and how to troubleshoot them.
- DBF maintenance abilities.
To maintain QuestSoft’s standards of providing the best software and support in the compliance software industry.