About NMLS Call Report RELIEF
NMLS Call Report RELIEF offers all of the necessary tools to collect and prepare the report data and help streamline the submission process.
- Fast, easy-to-use program that quickly imports LOS records for the NMLS quarterly report.
- Verifies each record; checks for Validity Errors and missing data.
- Creates an XML file for each state to be directly uploaded to the NMLS website for submission.
- Allows for notes on loan originators and credit lines.
- Automatically divides LAR into each state.
- Allows for additional NMLS merge fields to be imported - tailor it based on YOUR needs.
- QuestSoft offers expert customer support - you are not left guessing.
What is a NMLS Mortgage Call Report?
Companies that hold a state license or state registration through NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System) are required to complete a Mortgage Call Report (MCR).
The MCR contains Residential Mortgage Loan Activity (RMLA) and is due quarterly, within 45 days of the end of every calendar quarter.
Q1 data (January 1 – March 31) is due May 15
Q2 data (April 1 – June 30) is due August 14
Q3 data (July 1 – September 30) is due November 14
Q4 data (October 1 – December 31) is due February 14