Who Should Attend Training?
Customers must select the correct people to receive training to successfully implement our products and get the most out of the software. We recommend the following guidelines:
- At least two individuals should attend all of the training recommended for new product installations.
- Trainees should be employees who understand the institution's policies and procedures fully and are currently involved in compliance or HMDA/CRA report preparation.
- Ideally, trainees should be the individuals who will take responsibility to train the other product users in their organization.
What to Expect During Training?
QuestSoft prides itself on having the easiest to use software in the industry. From purchase to installation our customers are typically up and running in hours not days! Besides our excellent Help screens and multimedia training within the software, our web-based training sessions will teach you all of the fundamentals you need. We will cover how to set up the software, how to import records for analysis and how to run reports to help you stay in compliance. Training can be accomplished in a number of different ways based on your individual needs:
- Instructor Led Observation - Watch as our veteran trainers walk you through every screen in our software, explaining fields and answering your questions.
- Self Paced Instruction (Custom Training) - Using our software installed on your own computer, our trainers will walk you through every step of the way. If you learn best by doing, this is your chance to run the software through its paces while being guided by our training staff.
Side by Side Instruction - Watch on one screen and process on another. If you have access to two computers (one with our software already loaded), you can follow along with your trainer as you learn the ins and outs of HMDA and/or CRA RELIEF.