QuestSoft held a webinar on Thursday, September 6th, on the changing landscape for mortgage lending and how technology will impact organization's regulatory compliance in the digital era.
Changes in origination technology are occurring overnight in the banking and loan origination sectors. Borrowers are demanding better processes, lenders are seeking processes that reduce costs, and loan origination companies are fighting for the best producers by introducing new digital tools. Meanwhile, investors are demanding source data and agencies are promising Day 1 Certainty™ for those that can provide it.
As a compliance professional, you need to embrace these changes with appropriate compliance controls. So what does a compliance officer do when actionable compliance occurs in a loan application created over a cell phone?
During this webinar, we will cover . . .
- Economic drivers of digital mortgages.
- Drivers of consumer satisfaction and what that means for digital.
- Digital Adoption – what is actually being offered by lenders.
- Challenges presented by automation.
- Recommendations for improving origination and pre-funding data integrity within your company.
- Proactive compliance required when applications go from acceptance to conditional approval in 30 seconds.
- Implications for Fair Lending and the future of mortgage lending.
Recommended for: Executive Management, Operations Management and Compliance Professionals.
- Presentation Slides [PDF]
- Five Tips for Making Digital Work [PDF]
- Webinar Recording [streaming]
Fill out the form below to gain access to the webinar recording and download materials!
Senior Partner, Stratmor Group
Garth Graham heads STRATMOR Group’s marketing strategy and execution practice, which focuses on lead generation and lead management methods and practices primarily for the consumer direct and retail mortgage origination channels. Graham has over 25 years of experience in sales and marketing, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to successful startups, including management of two of the most successful e-commerce platforms.
President, QuestSoft Corporation
Leonard has been associated with the mortgage industry for over 30 years, and is the founder of QuestSoft. He is a member of both MBA HMDA and NMLS Mortgage Call Report working groups, and is nationally recognized as a HMDA expert in automated compliance systems and methodology.