On May 24, 2016 (repeated on June 2) QuestSoft held a webinar on the inside story of the new CFPB HMDA regulations from
the lawyer primarily responsible for overseeing them.
The webinar discussed the new CFPB HMDA regulations, how they will impact your organization, and QuestSoft's specific plans to continue making compliance with the new HMDA rules the most efficient and time-saving process in the industry.
The webinar provided insight on not just what the new rules are, but what your organization will need to do in advance of the implementation. January 2018 may seem a long way off, but there are things you should be considering now so you'll be ready ahead of time and not get caught off-guard.
Counsel, BuckleySandler, LLP
Former CFPB Deputy Assistant Director for the Office of Regulations, and key contributor to the new CFPB HMDA regulations. Read Bio
President, QuestSoft Corporation
Discussing QuestSoft's implementation plans, practical transition tips, and what to expect from your LOS System. Read Bio
During this webinar, we covered . . .
- The inside scoop behind the regulations.
- What type of institutions and lenders must participate.
- The new HMDA data fields you will be required to collect and report.
- Recommendations for improving data integrity within your company.
- The types of loans that have to be reported.
- A timeline of the changes and how to prepare in advance.
- The new public face of HMDA: Implications for Fair Lending and the future of mortgage lending.
- Updates to QuestSoft's products that will help you test, train and prepare -- with LIVE data starting 1 year in advance.
The webinar has been archived, but you can get access by clicking here.